I've only been knitting for two years now. I really don't think I have a stash problem per se. But I am losing control of it a bit. Here is my basket for yarn:
1. I can buy souvenir yarn on our family trips: the Seattle/Vancouver Island area and Vermont.
2. I will be knitting small items for sale for my daughter's Waldorf School booth at the Farmer's Market this summer. I can buy a skein a month for these small projects.
1. I will knit an aran sweater for myself from the stash.
2. I will knit a fair isle hat from the stash for a friend.
3. I will use up odd balls and randomness on small projects for the Waldorf booth.
I am going out with a bang this weekend! I have no sock yarn in the stash since I'm just finishing my first pair, so this will be a pre-SoS priority. I am going to sit down and plan some other projects as well so that I don't get caught short on stash!