We recently moved from Minneapolis to Houston, TX (where I'm originally from). While packing, I came to terms with my stash. I have 5 XL Ziploc bags full of yarn as well as a large basket in the living room and a couple of small boxes. I am taking the Texas bar exam this summer, so I won't have as much time to knit. Hopefully, that will make this easier.
- Finish Bombshell from Big Girl Knits. (This is easy; I just started it and am looking forward to wearing it.
- Start and finish the teddy bear that I promised my mom last May (2005).
- Charity knitting: preemie hats for a local hospital and hats for the Dulaan Project.
- Start a log cabin afghan to use up my extensive Encore stash.
- Dishcloths and washcloths for miscellaneous gifts.
- Yarn for another Big Girl Knits project after I finish Bombshell.
- Shopping spree at my local guild's convention in August.
- Bonus shop if I finish two long-time WIPs.
My current temptation? I really want to knit the clutch from One Skein or the Mason-Dixon buttonhole bag. I've been back and forth about letting myself buy the yarn for that after I knit 4 hats for charity. But I'm starting to allow myself too many exceptions.