Stash Busting Projects
My stash is not shrinking at quite the rate I would like it too, but I have gotten a few things done:
1) 4 hollow block toys for Basil and Abner's Charity Drive . Yarn used--odd balls of 4 colors of cotton.
2) 2 mohair mice for the charity drive. Yarn used: not nearly enough of 2 balls of mohair. More mice in my future. Never buying mohair again.
3) 1 cotton "rattlesnake" cat toy. Yarn used: 1/2 ball of green cotton. Love cotton in a way that borders on innappropriate after all the mohair.
4) Book Cube for my mother's birthday. Yarn used: 5 balls of Lampedusa Redwood. Wonderful yarn to work with, devil incarnate to block :)
5) Patch Work Pillow for Father's day (on the needles since oh, January or so, looooooooooong hitatus when I hit the garter stitch back. Yarn used: Total project 6 balls, w/ some leftovers (ick). Still have yarn for second pillow as well. (double ick, but fun knitting)
I have more pics of the projects on my flickr account if you wanted more details.