Confessions of a Dormouse
I have to first admit that I didn't even volunteer myself for the Summer of Stash idea ... my fiancé volunteered me! It went something like this: "Erin, you know ... if you didn't buy yarn until the wedding, I bet we could save a lot of money." The wedding is November 18 and we were engaged April 21. I think I can, I think I can. Thank goodness it's not a long engagement! So ...
- Complete three garment items for myself. I have Eris almost done, yarn for Audrey (too lazy to look for links right now), yarn for Something Red, although it's Something Thistle for me, and I'm sure I've got yarn for something else.
- Use up the sock yarn I keep buying and stuffing in a basket in the closet. Baby sweaters, scarves, maybe even some actual socks ... what an idea!
- Get rid of the stuff I'm not ever going to use.
- I'm allowed to keep yarn other people buy me. But no, I'm not going to start a yarn registry.
- I have more room to stash wedding china. ;-)
- You better believe that I'll be finding a yarn store wherever we go for our honeymoon, if at all possible!